Wednesday 5 December 2012

Almost Next Chapter Of My Life


19/11/2012 – Monday

     My mind being dizzy, startled in my dreams, I awoke at 6 am hoping for dawn but the sun is sunny and risen already. “Jeez, the sun sure is eager today.”

     Today would be my last day for this year in Sandakan, my hometown. Unfortunately, I wasn’t all that happy nor sad but grumpy on that day because of the dream of *ahem* her again. So once again… coincidentally, I had 2 different dreams of her.

     One dream shows that we were just fooling around. There was one scene that happened in the classroom, though I don’t remember what happened. The other scene takes place in a house where she’s showing her sweet nature and stuff like that. I thought I’d heard her voice, that unusually cute voice…
 
     The second dream… wooohoo… it’s a nightmare to me. =_= While I was hanging out with one of her friends, we saw a dog that seems like hers. Unsure, she led me to her house to return the probably lost dog. My friend cycled while I ran while carrying the dog. Her house that I dreamt of of was odd… made out of wood, 2 entrances and each consists of 2 rooms. One room was entirely hers while the other consists of kitchen, bathroom and others. (Reality : She lives in an apartment or something similar to it) Anyways, her mom was the one who answered our knock. All I could remember was that her mom is quite tall, long hair and surprisingly young though I have never met her mom in real life before. When I handed over the dog, she just “Owh yeah, this is my dog.” The dog throttled along her as she just heads back into her room resuming on her television program without another word. My friend just looked at me, shrugged, then joined her.

     *Cling* Glass shatters and alone I was in the darkness. The questions starts flowing in.. Who is she? What is she like? Where will she show her dark side? When will she act differently? What other secrets are yet to be uncovered?

     As I awake, I just scratched my hair and shrugged.. “It’s just another dream..” I realize after I go back to Selangor today, my whole life will have already evolved once again. Done things I have never done before, said things I have never said before  and felt feelings I have never felt before… I’m almost stepping into the next chapter of my life.

     Come world…Offer your worst, dish out everything you have on me. Screw me up, make me cry and treat me so badly that I’ll be on the verge of insanity. Allow me to learn to fear you..

     Beaten down, worn out by the world itself. Thus, allowing me to grow even more. Evolution, let me realize more things, understand them and conquer them. I’ll be even more crazier, ruthless and obviously different though I prefer using the word ‘extraordinary’.

    The following year… is going to be a FUN year. ;) 

4 comments:

  1. why so negative about the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear 'Some passer-by',
      I'm not thinking negatively but rather logically. This world is never kind nor simple, so the future wouldn't be bright either. It wasn't my thoughts about the future actually, i just stated out the facts and we all know that facts cannot be argued with. :)

      Delete
  2. How do you know the future won't be bright for you? This world may be cruel, realistic, even selfish. But this world is also nice, peaceful in a way. Don't let some bad memories make you despise it. There may be people who care for you so don't look down on yourself. If the world is meant to screw you up, you won't have any friends or people to talk to, and you'll be far worse than the condition you're in now. Why not just go with the flow, they say. Sorry to intrude anyway. Wish you luck in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if the future is bright, it'll be a long time till that happens, perhaps till the moment before my death. Nice and peaceful way, i do envy the way you think of this world. My memories have not clouded my thoughts, so don't mistaken that. :) Ah.. friends and people talk to, are they honest? Can everyone around me be trusted? Some 'friends' may stab you from your back anytime and anywhere some day. In fact, i'm glad you give your opinion, not intruding because i do sincerely welcome everyone and anyone to comment. :)

      Delete