Wednesday 19 December 2012

Never Too Late

19/12/2012 – Wednesday
     I was and am a fool. If only that was a joke, I wouldn’t be in despair right now. The reason for my despair is just my foolishness and nothing more.


     Every time when I go for a ride, I’ll always happen to pass by her area. Sometimes intentionally and sometimes not, hoping to see her coming out from there every single time because I have no idea where is her exact location. I remember there was once when she told me to meet up with her and talk in reality, face to face, instead of that wretched virtual world that has been a barrier for me to reach her. I went overboard with my plan that eventually back-fired on me. I realized that I was sacrificing myself for nothing but I didn’t know that I couldn’t endure the consequences.
     Ignorance is so simple yet effective but deadly… Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘too lost in love’? I haven’t, but that’s probably because I was the one who did just that. I was too lost in love with her as she is somewhat PERFECT for me. My negative mind keeps reminding me that a guy like me have definitely no chance for a girl like her. I was blinded by myself because little did I know, that I had a once in a lifetime chance to be with that girl.



     Never be a fool like me and never doubt yourself for what you can do because if you condemn yourself, then nothing will ever go right and you’ll regret the results for life, till your very last breath. Remember, you are never too late till you realize.
     Why must I make things so complicated? Why must I love to live in a dramatic world? Why am I so weird? Why?
     I could have done what others did. Comfort her, encourage her and stuff like that. My life would have been much happier that way and things would have worked out for once. Why? Why did I use the hard method to change her when she if fine the way she is?
     Why..? WHY? WHY?! WHY?!!?!?!?!!?

2 comments:

  1. 'never doubt yourself for what you can do because if you condemn yourself, then nothing will ever go right and you’ll regret the results for life, till your very last breath. Remember, you are never too late till you realize'

    Why not leave these words to yourself? Never doubt yourself. but you're doubting yourself now arent you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,
      Because I realize i'm too late. So there is no point not to doubt myself.

      Delete