Saturday 23 February 2013

Dramas.


23/02/2013 – Saturday
     The climax has ended silently and so has the ending. It’s a chapter of my life that I shall not forget, these feelings and experiences are lessons to me for my growth, I learn from them and continue on with my journey. This journey of mine is to self-discovery, success and so much more.  

     I love trying to make my life into a story, a drama. It makes life more interesting and fun to live in. I think of an experience that impacts my life would be a chapter of my life. An experience to fight for my life, and experience to succeed and the experience to love because these long-term experiences are parts and parcels of a chapter in my life!

     “Why do people love watching dramas but avoid living a life of dramas? You envy the happy ending of the drama but yet you’re afraid to live a life of dramas?” I love watching anime and probably all anime consist of drama, so I’ll use anime as an example. Anime such as Naruto, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail and Beelzebub are examples of the most popular anime right now. They all have something in common. They consist of stories about friendship, love, adventure, action and drama.
    “What am I trying to say?”
We watch them willingly fight to death for the sake of protecting their friends. We dream of having powers to do all sorts of stuff or be absorbed into a game/virtual world. Without the drama, these anime will be lifeless and meaningless. Nobody would bother watching them.

     “Do you realize something?”
We dream and hope so much but in the end, we’re all cowards. We’re afraid of getting hurt physically and mentally even if it’s just a little, yet we imagine a life of fighting to death for the sake of others with magic and power. We thought that we would save or help other people but in the end, we just watch them get hurt and walk away.

     “Do your actions speak louder than your words?”
Liars, not all of us are liars but so many of us are liars in this world. We lie to the people around us and ourselves. We lie to ourselves saying “I will help when I see someone in distress.” Reality, we just walk away to avoid troubling ourselves.

     If just a slice of drama and you’re afraid, don’t bother dreaming living a life of an anime character ever again.

     “Ask yourselves, what kind of life do you want?” You could choose to live a safe and straightforward story for your life, you’ll live happily like everyone else but just the same life everyone else. Although, you could also choose something else. You could choose to live a life of dramas for your story, different and extraordinary from everyone else.

     A life of drama, happy or sad ending, it really depends on how you live your life, to fight till the end or surrender when you thought you’re defeated.   
 Lock your arrogant hearts and minds as I too am trying, the choice is yours. Your life is not decided by your parents or teachers or any other people. You make the choice, you take charge and you live your own life! Fill your life with chapters and chapters of stories and dramas, then live and die with tears of joy.   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment