Monday 25 February 2013

Scars



25/02/2013 – Monday
Scars….What is your first thought when it comes to ‘scars’?
     When it comes to scars, there are 2 types of scars that I know of. Physical and Emotional scars. Physical scars are caused by perhaps a cut on the skin and it’ll be left as a mark there forever.  Emotional scars are like a gap in the heart, some calls it a traumatic experience and some would call it a bad experience.

     The emotional scar is like a dark memory, a one you don’t want to remember. The emotional scar is deep depending on what you have been through… The feelings you’ve felt and the pain you’re going through during the cut on your heart that makes an everlasting gap inside you.

     “What do you think of the scar?”
From my opinion, the scar does have benefits even though it is normally marked as a curse, something unfortunate to one’s life.

     “Why do I say it has benefits?”
Recently, I finally managed to escape from my own shackles. I kept on cutting myself deep inside me for months till scars were left all over my heart. These scars of mine, these gaps in my heart is a reminder for me to Never fall for the wrong person or care too much about someone else. Learn to be selfish even when it comes to someone you adore because the more you care, the more you love then the more you’ll be wounded in the end.
     The wounds are my lessons, the scars are a reminder. 

I probably won’t be falling for another girl any time soon. I’m too sick and annoyed with all these quiet love stories where I end up hurting myself. == 

No comments:

Post a Comment