Monday 11 February 2013

中学生谈恋爱 Students Fall In Love



Students Fall In Love, what a nice and straightforward heading.
To summarize this whole video, it's about a guy who starts dating with a girl in his teenage life, then he became pathetic and broke down because the girl gave up on him and started dating with some other guy. He slowly stands back up with the help from his friends, parents and God. Conclusion, he overcomes the matter with a scar on his heart yet he still fought back the world in his own way.

Relating this video to myself, I could do some comparison and review.
I am a student too, a 17 year old male student who is about to end his secondary school life this year.
Oh, I am in the pathetic stage where I break down and is trying to move on with my sad life.

Firstly, in this video, It shows that 2 students are actually dating and eventually broke up.
In my case, nothing ever started yet everything ended.
It doesn't make sense, does it?

Secondly, the girl broke up and found a new boyfriend in a matter of a short period.
The guy watched her as she enjoys her days with another guy while he suffers depression every day from thinking of her.
In my case, once again, I am watching 'her' fall in love with I don't know who, about to watch another guy step into 'her' life and finally, watch 'her' enjoy 'her' days with some other guy.
Wonderful! That word was obviously not for me.

Thirdly, the guy wasn't able to let go of her and ends up cursing himself for not being to stay with her. He assumes that she is the 'perfect girl' for him. He didn't want anyone else but her even though if there may be some other girl waiting for him.
For this matter, I am still facing the same problem. I can't let go of 'her', no matter how hard I try to give up, forget and move on. I'll end up falling for 'her' over and over again, the memories of 'her' keeps replaying in my mind, I will think of 'her' every single day and ended up being depressed over it.

Finally, the guy finally stands back up and fights back against the world with a scar on his heart. He still have feelings for her but he continues striving for success and distracts himself from thinking of his ex-girlfriend.
I am not even sure what am I doing.
I too have dreams, dreams of living a life with her in the future. I may not be 'good looking' or 'smart' but if I set my heart at the right place, I will strive for success to have a good future with her. I have so many visions  but not all visions are meant to come true.

"Am I still in the darkness or am I unconsciously fighting back?"
I understand I am trying to ignore the darkness and trying to fight back against this cruel cold world but yet I am not giving up till I have done all I could. I am not the type of person who would barge into other's relationship. So, if she starts dating some other guy then I'll fully surrender and take serious measures to move on with my life.

Is it the right time for students to fall in love and start dating?
In the video, it mentions that students are still immature to fall in love and start dating.

In my opinion, falling in love is not something we students could help, it happens naturally and somewhat unconsciously. Although, when it comes to dating then yes, we have the power to control that fate.

"So, are students suitable for dating?"
I would say...it depends on both sides of the students. The level of maturity differs from different student, it is wrong to say all students should not date but it is also wrong to say all students could date. There are many students who could not differentiate 'puppy love' and 'love'. For an odd 17 year old guy like me, I think I can tell the difference between right and wrong though I'm just confused to choose which .

"What is love actually?"
It is  an intense feeling of deep affection or a deep romantic/sexual attachment to someone.
(Obtained from Google)

"What are the hidden meanings of love?"
That you will have to find out yourself~

I am not giving up....yet. I am a human after all, I can't go on forever.

My 'One Last Step' decides whether I should :
Move forward with her or Move on with my life.
To the innocent girl who said sorry to me during Hari Karnival 2012 at SMK USJ 8,
我爱你. I need to know, what I need to do with my life. Moving forward with you or moving on with my life without you. I am sure of one thing though, I will think of you as my dear friend even if you reject me or shut your world from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment