Wednesday 20 February 2013

Flowers Bloom


20/02/2013 – Wednesday
     Lost & Gone. I woke up from my half a year dream and now is back into action, time to get serious with my life. It has almost been a week since I had officially given up on…on… 1804(Temporary measures) and I just noticed that! xP

     It feels so weird because at one point, all the girls around me just seem so neutral to me but now…. It is as if I could see flowers blooming from their hearts whenever any of them interacts with me especially when a smile appears from their faces. There are just a few girls, I imagined that their ‘flower’ are yet to bloom.

     A fine example of a yet to bloom flower would be a girl from a class, which is also my classmate. Hahahaha!!! Anyways, everyone considers her as a ‘cool’ or ‘composed’ type of girl. She is a girl who knows how to control her emotions and rarely smiles. She is the one and only WM in my current class. :3 Smiling does not necessarily mean ‘the flower blossoms’ to me, it’s more like the feeling I receive when I interact with a girl. The sensation from her is different yet….amusing! It is as if I get a cold feeling at first, then I’ll feel warm after that.

     Indulge yourself into imagination and try to imagine this. You call out to someone deem attractive to you, he/she looks back at you with cold eyes that makes your bones shiver. Slowly, those seemingly cold eyes changes in a way till a particular feeling of warmth radiates to you. He/She smiles sweetly right at you with his/her back facing you as he/she walks away. “What a way to greet someone, don’t you think so?” J

Hahaha, It was kind of cute and sexy in a way when she smiled at me that way. It sounds odd and funny at the same time when I say that about my classmate. xD!!
     Oh well, It seems I am back to my usual self but also not so usual. Pretty girls walking past, I feel the sensation~ >_< (Normal for single guys and even certain guys with girlfriends) I feel free again, escaped from all the suffering I’ve done to myself. I look at girls differently now, so many personalities and so many stories. My feelings don’t belong to anyone anymore for the moment so I guess it is the best time for me to expose myself to different people (girls in particular) and learn new things! Exploration of people’s thoughts and learning from other’s life stories is like a hobby for me. :3

     Flowers which are about to bloom, It is a challenge I could not resist, I will strive to make them blossom! Muahahaha!!!

     Lastly, I want to thank my junior for being so different. xP So far, she is the only girl who actually ‘looks for me first’ and accompanies me all day long xP. Normally, I’d be the one who looks for them to chat or something first. xP I won’t feel lonely nor sad when she’s around because she’s always there to cheer me up when I need her. :3
      

No comments:

Post a Comment