Sunday 7 April 2013

Our Somewhat Fate. :P


Would we have met without you?
07/04/2013 – Sunday

     Yesterday was a great day for me and if you’re thinking why, it’s because I finally got to meet Coacine in real life. I’m her senior during primary school though we didn’t even bother about each other’s existence then but then we became friends when we’re in secondary school. I’ve somehow found her in Facebook for I don’t know what reason when I was in form 2 and we’ve been chatting since then till now. It’s been about 2 years + till yesterday, we were finally able to meet each other.

     Fate. Unexpected fate. Our somewhat fate gave me the opportunity to meet her.  The story went like this. On Friday night, we both knew that we’re going to the same shopping mall on the next day. My thought was “FINALLY!”
Worn out in all direction.
     On Saturday, I kept on thinking of how things would go. I was like “Will I be able to meet her today? Will fate bring us together or will we just walk home just like any other ordinary day?” Looking at expensive formal clothes and shoes, didn’t help much. (Hunting for new pair of shoes) 
My new pair of shoes!! :D
If fate wanted us to be together, to meet each other, then we’ll meet each other without contacting each other but…I’m not going to let this chance go to waste! We texted on and off during our ‘window shopping’ to keep track of where we were. xD

       Coincidentally, we were so close to each other and yet we failed to encounter! (She was just a floor directly above me) I felt as if we were in the movie, where 2 people who search for each other but couldn’t find even if they’re just so close by. xD Awww…so romantic. Wait, don’t get the wrong idea people. :P

     Anyways, our families ended up going to the same place for grocery shopping. Texted her my location and I see a pretty girl coming my way. xD I recognized her at first sight and eagerly greeted her. From what I remember was….She had averagely long hair, wearing a short skirt, pretty and her size is just right. :D I felt as if I was talking to a friend whom I’m meeting everyday but actually it is somewhat our first ever encounter with each other. xD Meeting her really made my day because we’ve shared so many stories with each other and known each other for quite some time. 

     We just had a short conversation because everything felt so hectic. Our families were waiting and all… == Oh well, I’ll have more time to interact with her in real life the next time we meet. :3 Seriously hope to see her soon. I can’t wait to get my car license!!! RAWR!!! XD

Dear Cocaine, I hope you don’t mind me blogging about this. :P It was nice meeting you in person (you need to trust me when I said you’re pretty ==) and I can’t wait for June or whenever you’re free. :P

By the way, her name is actually Coacine but I call her Cocaine most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment