Wednesday 3 April 2013

Date of Birth.

forgot take picture of my own birthday cake!!! xD
03/04/2013 – Wednesday

     Hello world, I’m officially 17 years old today. xD Well the day went past as if it’s just like any other day, with a small twist that is. :P Today would be marked as an anniversary of my date of birth and of course many other people too but seriously, is my existence a blessing or curse?

I am always fighting with the demon inside of me. In fact, the biggest enemy I am facing every single day is the demon inside of me. I am always having a war inside of me, good versus bad, who will be the top for me? Was it wise for me to be the one who won the first ever race of my life as a cell?

     My birthday wish…What is this nonsense wish, ah..but I’ll just do it anyways. :P My wish is to be a better person in life. I want to bring blessing and happiness to other people’s lives. I want to be less sinful and help the people around me, people I interact with every day and bring joy to their lives. J
I’m sick of making people feel sick and angry and I’m especially sick with myself bring who I am right now. I want to change, I want to forget…because I want to live a life with purpose. :o

     Anyways, today felt just like any other day actually. :3 I went to school and only 1 guy remembered it was my birthday. I’m not saying that I expect/want everyone to remember my birthday but it’s nice to know who actually bothers about me.  Jason, a fellow prefect, for some reason, he remembers my birthday and tends to ask about it from time to time. I appreciate his memory. All of my other friends, well let’s just say it’s quite a disappointment. xD

     Apparently, some other guy from some other class have the same date of birth as I do. My friends were like singing happy birthday songs and greeting him while I stood there and sang along with them. xD It’s quite funny, I felt a little invisible. “Hahaha, aww…. Am I asking for some attention?” You wish. :P

     There are few reasons people greet the phrase ‘Happy Birthday’. One of it would be because they are glad that the person was born and touched their lives. They appreciate the person. The other reason would probably because they are saying it out of politeness.

     The people around me..from what I can see. Some greet me with sincerity, some greet out of politeness and some… they don’t even bother. I don’t blame them. They notice but my existence does not affect their lives in what so ever way, it’ll just be another reason for them to say “so?”. Even so, to greet or not. It's entirely all up to them, I am nothing but a passer-by who leaves an impression and walks off to everyone around me. :)

I look at myself in the mirror and I asked myself, am I a blessing or a curse to this world? Should I feel happy or sad for this anniversary? Why has this anniversary lasted till 17 years…and how many more years would it last?  

Regardless of what all others have to say, I have to put in some good words for myself too. xP
“Happy Birthday, bro. You will always be able to meet new people and touch new lives. Experience and live it out like no one ever else had. Fall in love over and over again till you’ve found your one true love. Lastly, just enjoy your life. “ 


The 2 presents I received!! Thanks to my sis and Alicia. xD

1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling,bro
    invincible...

    ReplyDelete