Friday 26 April 2013

Silly Happiness


26/04/2013 – Friday
     What are you reactions when you get happy? The feeling of what I would call silly happiness. It’s like a tug at your heart and you can’t stop smiling even when you try really hard to. You can’t control your happiness and you end up doing all sorts of silly things.

     It may be a little weird and embarrassing but here are some of the things I would do. xD
When I get happy, I would….. If my bed was nearby, I would just jump to my bed and cover my face with the pillow to mask my smile even when there is no one around. I’ll be like snuggling my pillow and couldn’t stop smiling.

     Hm…I would also…end up jumping around and maybe shuffle a little? xD That’s more of an excited happiness when I get a burst of energy and end up doing silly dance moves. You know.. the so called ‘victory dance’?

     “What else do I do…hm…” I think the last one would be, randomly smiling in the public and may even end up chuckling a little or perhaps laughing. In my mind, I would be having thoughts of funny moments or moments that makes me happy and I’ll end up smiling non-stop, no matter where I am. Sometimes I even end up laughing because I’m too happy till the people around me might think I’m mentally retarded. xD

This season, it seems like I’m blessed with all these silly happiness.
She was and is my happiness.

I will protect and do anything for my princess because being able to be with you, is already a sweet dream come true. J

No comments:

Post a Comment