Saturday 20 April 2013

Short Post : 8 Months.


19/04/2013 – Friday
         In 8 more months, changes will be made. Life won’t be the same again.
Where will I be? What will I be doing? Who will I become? Life would be reset once again. Everything in my past 17 years would just be memories to me.

     What am I going to do after my final battle (SPM) in secondary school? Would I be entering National Service before continuing on with my further studies? Backpacking to different parts of the world? Disappear for a few months to improve my current self?

     The bonds that I’ve made, the experiences that I’ve received and the promises that I made will be just memories to me. It’s great to have a reset button, doesn’t it? Venturing out to new places, doing new things and meeting new people, they are what I’m born to do.

     I hope what comes after 8 months will be bring me closer to being a better person. J      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment