Thursday 15 August 2013

Malacca Once Again~

14/08/2013 – Wednesday
It has been quite a while since I’ve been to Malacca (Melaka)! It certainly was an enjoyable and tiring trip for me. >_< 

     First stop would be the food stall, Malacca is all about history and food after all.  Then I went to hunt for my friend’s birthday gift in ‘Jonker Walk’ and whao, it is challenging to find a gift for a girl. Lazy as usual, I just got her something ‘common’ for her birthday which is 15/08/2013. xD After that, I went to visit some historical places and oh, shop for souvenir. I only bought one for myself though. 

Souvenir shops everywhere.    
     For some reason, when I start walking around taking pictures on my own (as usual)… I noticed many young adults travelling together in a pair (especially the foreign visitors) and that made me thought of my senior (jealous of them). “I don’t know why, I just did.” They get to travel together, eat together, enjoy each other’s company and so much more. It’s just, a dream, which many of them are living. That is a good thing, ofcourse.  

The ruined...church? I didn't really bother reading. 
I believe when it comes to travelling, a 2-4 members team would be perfect. It’s more convenient in terms of transportation (such as taxi), accommodation, restaurant seating and so on. They have this saying ‘the more, the merrier’ which is true but it is also more inconvenient. So in my opinion, 2-3 members in a group would be the best.

Anyways, my family (including my cousin and aunt) and I, went to all sorts of places in Malacca, ate all sorts of yummy food and went home. The trip home was a pain, I was already worn out from moving about in Malacca and I regret volunteering to drive 2-3 hours back home. I was somewhat sleepy, there were cars and trucks of all different sizes rushing from my sides and the darkness of the night tempted me to sleep even more. Needless to say, reaching the destination was a bliss, a huge relief as I got to walk the longest stretch of pasar malam (night market) in Malaysia which would be known as the ‘Cheras Pasar Malam’ or something like that.

My trip back to my home, my sister drove. Done, end of story, bath like I haven’t bathed for days (it feels so damn great after sweating the whole day).  >_<
 Looks somewhat epic, could do better without the additional 'heads' though. 
 Like a flower waiting to bloom, I will chase up to you one day, Li Hung. :P

  The famous A' Famosa, it's just a piece of leftover building from the historical war. 

By the way.... I noticed someone unblocked me on a certain social media, that made me really happy. ;) 

2 comments: