Thursday 8 August 2013

Move On Already! xD

08/08/2013 – Thursday

      *Crack, Crack* It’s strange for a young man or rather teenage guy like me to be complaining about back ache. “Sheesh, I sound like an old man.” I probably blame myself for this since I spend countless of hours sitting in front of my desk on my ‘not so comfy chair’ doing self-studying, working on a project or simply using the laptop for hours.

     My life is pretty messed up now, not the condition but mostly because of my mixed feelings. I probably should stop whining about my senior whom is treating me like a stranger because she won’t be responding to me any time soon. I’ll just continue on with my ‘dream’, to catch up and surpass her one day. I fall, I stand, I fall again and I stand again, that’s how life should be.

     For my recent ‘heartbreak’, I’ll just have to deal with it and move on. I can’t seem to stay as friends with her because sooner or later, I would have feelings for her over and over again. That’s not a very good sign, because it hurts when that happens, bear that in mind. As much as I say ‘I don’t care’, I can’t resist not to care about her and as much as I try to avoid her, I just can’t! Even when I’m away from her, even when I don’t see her, I can’t stay away from her!

     My new beloved phone!!! 
     Honestly, waiting for the end of this year/end of high school, it feels so long because I want to MOVE ON already! My journey in high school is almost ending soon though! I graduate, I take my ‘major’ exam (SPM), I go for National Service (yeah... I was selected for it), I go to college, meet new people, have a new life and MOVE ON.

     In my condition, alright, I’m not that bad. I still have friends to support me along the way, at least I won’t feel that lonely. Listening to their problems (hearing them out) and trying my best to help them isn’t so bad either. I keep myself busy. Thus, my mind is free from thinking of ‘her’, I only have few more months left anyways, won’t be seeing her much/anymore after this year. I do hope she lives a happy life though, even though we may have bad experiences but that doesn’t mean it is right for me to curse her. She was someone who seems ‘perfect’ for me once after all.

     Nevertheless, she has moved on and so should I! I only have one word left to say… COLLEGE! I’m waiting for college! xD A whole new ‘world’ awaits me! :3   
                           Peace out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment