Friday 4 May 2012

Bound to the Past....


Messing around everywhere with my new life. It's fun
but....
In the end, i'll be just be bounded back to the past.

Move on, it'll never be the same ever again.
I understood that since the beginning.....
Yet in the end, i was wasn't able to accept that.
Each step taken was thought carefully, each event carried out was accordingly.

It's too late, for you that is.
Forget it.

That's not me.
There are just somethings or someone in my life i'm not forgetting!
At least not yet!
I'm not giving up even after for half year!
Not after enduring for 2 years!
I'm gonna be selfish instead of being generous this time!

'I left your for a reason'
and now,
'I want you back so badly that i can go insane just for that same ONE reason!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment