Friday 25 May 2012

Hope? New Experience




Hm.... Holiday is starting tomorrow for Malaysian secondary school students!!!
Woohoo!!!
Instead of wasting my holiday staying at home slacking and playing games.
I plan to do something useful once again!!!

I went to search for part-time.
I started by the net www.parttimepost.com
Though none of them were successful as they said 16 years old are too young to work. :/

So i continued my search through friends.
Some guy recommended me to find some guy called 'CK' in the other class if i wanted to work.
Found him, he agreed to meet in school by 3.30 pm.
Waited about 2 hours after school finished.
He arrived about 3.45 p.m to look for his girlfriend.
When i was standing there, he told me he went and interviewed for the job without my already!!!
VASTARD!!!!
Fine...forgive him...got his handphone no...to go search again tomorrow.

On the next day, called the number, apparently is some other guys (unknown number) number...
This guy is a real vastard....
Never trust a vastard who ran away from home EVER again!!! Take that 'CK' you vastard!!!

Anyways, found another friend who accompanied me to search for part-time at my nearest shopping mall 'Summit'.
Walk around and around....looking for signs for vacancy...go in and ask several stores...
Most of the stores just directly turned down, some say 'i'll think about it' without getting my contact (obviously no) and 2 took me for interview~

First interview was at Ayam Penyet Ria in Summit...the guy just asked several normal questions.
Then the second interview was more promising.
It was at 'Dome' a Paint Ball company.

I actually walked with my spirits dying out slowly.... everyone rejected by either saying the vacancy is taken or i'm not suitable.
Then finally i reached the top floor.
They didn't put up any notice about vacancy.
I actually wanted to skip it, but since i had nothing to lose.
I might as well ask since it doesn't hurt~

Bla bla bla...met 3 guys, managers and boss.
Then i got trial for tomorrow!!!
A trial to see whether if i'm up for the job or not~
Wish me luck!!! >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment