Tuesday 15 May 2012

First : Bike Crash

 A patch of scratch on my foot.

 This is a small but deep one.

 Hm.... nothing special about this

 This got the best hit, is like the scratch on my foot.

Sigh....fell asleep at home.
Woke up at about 5.00 p.m.
Motor practice time!!!
Took out my bike for a spin around the housing area.
I wasn't allowed on the main road yet as i was not ready (nice decision dad)

Things were going quite smoothly....
But what the miao...
I was about to go to a turning point...
Supposed to slow down with the rear brake.
For some reasons, i wasn't thinking straight.

Pulled the clutch but forgot the rear brake ==!!!
I used a little bit of the front brake and the whole bike crash to the right side.
Lucky there was no car as i had the space to skid off.
So yeah... my NEW bike that was bought less than 1 WEEK ago now have plenty of scratches and a side mirror just without the mirror. >_<

With a broken heart.... "dad...i broke my bike"! He was like...."what....O.o?"
That means i'm gonna have to go through a lot more training before i can ride my motorbike to school ==.....

got home, my 2nd sister patched me up and i got a load of lecture from my dad ==
There were some other scratches on my body but i was too lazy to take a picture of it~
I bet my mom's gonna congratulate me and ban me from riding the motor ==

Oh yeah, btw, when my sister was patching me up with antiseptic.
It felt like 'ah.....friggin so relieved....'

Nah...just kidding~

It just stung me a little coz my hands were kinda numb so i didn't go "AH.....DAMN PAIN!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment