Saturday 19 May 2012

Weekend Blog :19/05/2012

 Sashimi (Raw Fish or Seafood)

Have a closer look at the 'Wasabi' :P

 Sooshay!

 My dish of sushi~

 Japanese rice  + some don't know what chicken + Sauce

 My dish with Miso Soup~

 My mom's dish (don't know what's it called either)

 Tutti Frutti!!! Right on my lap~ *Like A Boss*

Hm....let me review what's my activities for today~
Exam kinda finished yesterday *ignoring PJK & PSK*
So...
This morning 9.00 a.m went to to driving center place.
The guy picked us up at about 10.30 a.m (one hour late) when he was supposed to come at 9.30 a.m
Anyways, went to the 'learning vehicle' center.
I had my lesson another 2 hours wasted of my life =_=.
The attitude of those so called 'trainers' are horrible.

After that, came home played Maple awhile :P then went off for my weekly Badminton session with neighbours and friends.
Omg....it was like there were heatwave trapped in that entire court!!!
Felt like a sauna!!!
DAMN HOT!!!!!

Came home feeling exhausted, and need to go out again for Japanese dinner.
*My mom suddenly had an urge for japanese food*

The food....was a little more expensive than the usual expensive Japanese Food~
If you get what i mean~
10%Service Tax + 6%Government Tax add up was about..... RM31.52  
So expensive...just for taxes...

Finish dinner, dessert!
Sadly it was just a take away order, as my 2 sisters is too full for desserts and there was no parking space.
That's why i only manage to take several lousy pictures of my Tutti Frutti on my lap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment