Sunday 13 May 2012

Frustration....

Exams ongoing for about 3 weeks....
So far the first week went half good and half horrible.
Second week have already arrived and yet i'm totally unprepared.

That;s not a big matter to me.

Hm.....after my mid-term....it has been quite some time since i've left home, right?
That would be about 7 months away from hometown and 8 months seen we've met.

Ending season, you ended the story there.
"You never wanted me to cry, but in the end, your the one that made me cried the most", right?
I never wanted you to cry yet i never was able to make you smile nor laugh.

Will we ever meet again?
Will you be able to talk to me again?
Will you ever forgive me?
Will we be the same again?

I was always speaking to you quietly from heart, always, since i got addicted to you.
You just never felt it was there.

Last but not least,
Will you give me one last chance to explain everything to you clearly from my heart? :')

No comments:

Post a Comment