Sunday 6 May 2012

Day Out : Weekend !!!

 *On the right: Cousin Jaryl, On the left: Cousin Jordan*

 Their actually waiting eagerly for me to snap the picture so they can eat!!!

 Teh Ice.....in the EARLY morning... :3

 See the 'A'? Stands for 1 A.M =_= (yet so many people sitting around eating and drinking)

My motor helmet!!!

Hm....woke up quite late today as it was holiday.
Who gives a damn right?! :D
After that, went to my mom's apartment to move and dump some stuff like furnitures.

For the afternoon, i kinda skipped my badminton AGAIN =_=.
I went to somewhere around 'Shah Alam' (a city in Selangor, Malaysia) for lunch.
Then when we're done with lunch, we hunt for my new 'motorbike'!!! :D
Instead of buying an automatic motor, i kinda decided to skip to a motorbike with 'clutch'.
(As i'm planning to ride a 'super bike' in future)
Hm.... i'm already legal to ride one but...haven't actually learn it yet.
So i'll have to warm up the bike everyday and ride it AFTER my 'old man' gives me lessons.

Hm..... went to visit my aunt who is ill in the hospital (but now she's gotten better)
Around 8.45 p.m, went for dinner and my cousins(and family) just happen to find us at the shop.
Finish dinner, go to another aunt's house for a sort of gathering.
After they finish chatting there, we continue at some 'mamak' shop (indians who are islams shop, i think....*sorry if i offended anyone*) 
Thus....end of the day!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. aren't you suppose to be like really 16 as in u hav passed ur bday to ride? when's urs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...birthday passed already, even got my 'L' license and bike. I'm already legal to ride just that...haven't learn yet. >_<

    ReplyDelete