Tuesday 27 November 2012

Reunion ~ (Siblings)


14/11/2012 – Wednesday

     Awaited, it has been 1 year ago since I’ve met with my mei mei (little sister). She may not be my blood-sister but I treat her as my actual little sister (I’m the youngest in my blood-family so I do not have a younger sibling).

     Anyways, I just sat around with a cup of milk tea for about an hour. We were supposed to meet up at 12.00 pm, though I guess that didn’t happened. An hour passed, surprisingly I was still in a cool state and calm mind as patience is my worst subject.
     As she arrived, I just act dumb and continued fiddling with my PS VITA. Honestly, I was surprised when she suddenly ran over to me and gave her kor (big brother) a hug. It was my first hug, from my little sister. So touched… lols == After that, we rushed off to lunch. Celine’s dad was driving (friend’s dad), another guy trying to be funny. ==

      We chat, we eat and we walk about Bandar Indah. Ended up in some kind of FOC(Free of Charge) book shop?! I was like “What?! FOC?! Then how or what do they earn from?!” Apparently, It’s just some quiet place with 2 to 3 shelves of Chinese book.  They’ll serve you tea and you could do whatever you desire such as revision, read books, sketching and sorts.

     Moving alone, Celine’s house was obviously huge and definitely fully furnished. A little too furnished in fact. She owns a super cute kitty, which I bullied. It was funny when it kept trying to claw and bite me in a ….kitten manner? Small kitten, mixture of black and white colour and playful, that’s Celine’s kitty. My mei (little sister) who likes cats is terrified of that little kitten. How Hilarious!!! XD

     I practically just sat around her house listening to them screaming on and on to Linkin Park’s songs with her karaoke and stereo system. I bet their neighbors must seriously detest them. Escape, managed to persuade my mei to bring me go to the nearby jill for some ‘hiking’. For an adventurous guy like me, this is what I love to do most.

     Life, school, people and love. All random topics just popped up while we brother and sister were bonding. I truly did miss my mei, at least someone understands me. The day ended with our pictures taken.  Walked up to some random guy and requested him to help us take some shots. Confused, I forgot  to reset my camera settings as it was on timer, the guy was thinking “What the.,.. is something wrong with this camera?” XD
      Canon g10, I’m so sorry for soiling your name! XD

(END)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment