Saturday 16 March 2013

Animax Carnival 2013 Malaysia : Day 1


16/03/2013 – Saturday
Animax Carnival 2013 Malaysia, today would be the first of the event! There are 2 days in total, today and tomorrow which would be 17/03/2013 (Sunday). I had to go early because my friend kept pestering me to go early because Audrey’s (friend of ours) group is going early.  Initially, I went to the event with guy and since his brother is driving us, I’ll just have to follow according to his schedule. =_=

     “Jeez, I don’t see him that spirited when it comes to school.” Anyways, by the time we reached Sunway Pyramid Blue Concorde, it was about 8.30 am. The queue is about 20 people long. It was quite boring because nothing was happening and my friend kept on complaining about our friends’ groups being late (we have 2 groups of friends, 3 including the 2 of us).

Honestly, I wasn’t bothered about it because I’ll end up running around myself, taking pictures and waiting for May’N performance. So yeah, It doesn’t make a difference to me whether they show up or not. 
     The event started on time, 10.00 am sharp and the people starts rushing into the ‘happening area’. About 10 minutes after I went into the Blue Concorde, the place is already packed! There are 5 booths inside the happening area which would be the Body Art, Photo Studio, Wanage, Daruma Otoshi and Syateki.

     Body Art is sticking a tattoo and I meant just a tattoo. For Photo Studio, you can make up, dress up and take picture. Wanage would be tossing a ring into the bottle, it’s like ring toss just that the name is in Japanese. Daruma would be, hitting the bottom of a whole stack of block and it doesn’t fall. Finally we have Syateki, you shoot balls with a toy gun to knock a bottle down. I sucked in all those games which means I lost all of them….even though they were so simple….
May'N!!!! 

 Photographers, so threatening. 

The vast crowd.
     After that, it’s all about the main event of the day. Live performance by May’N in Animax Carnival 2013 Malaysia. She was the main reason I attended today’s event, I wanted to see her performance with my own eyes! She sang 4 songs though I only remember the name of 2 songs, Chase The World – Accel World and Kimi Shinitamō Koto Nakare – Shangri-La. She first sang to songs, the MC had an interview with and continued with her other 2 songs. Her ‘appearance’ ended after the photo taking session and autograph session but overall I really did enjoy her performance and totally did not regret skipping school for this.

      Last but not least, my second main reason for attending Animax Carnival would be taking pictures of cosplayers. I circled the Blue Concorde so many times that I lost count just to take pictures of cosplayer. My method of taking would be…”Oh…some people taking pictures over there, I should join in too.” :P So most of the it would be stealing shots and just a few times, I actually asked personally to take a picture of the cosplayers.

Here are some of the cosplayers and my comments :       
Well, nothing say much about this picture. (Stolen shot) I just think they are both young and okay?
 Jack Frost! I think I've met this guy in Comic Fiesta before. Anyways, the best part for his cosplay would probably be his hair and staff.
A mixture of ice and gun power.... How romantic? O.o
Well for this girl, I think the flower really brings out a difference. A gothic look but has combined with  nice reddish flowers.
 Hm...for this guy, what really brings the most out of him would be his huge sword. I'm a fan of huge swords and that huge sword seems well made, good job bro.
 Ah...a captain classed shinigami, for the guys, I think he got my highest rating for today.
 "Oh a cute girl!" I quickly slithered my way through the crowd and hopped over there to take a few shots because she looked cute at first sight. Lols.
 I like this pose, it looks ...how do I put it... Demanding? O.o
After taking 2 shots, she just abandoned her post but she did looked good. :3
 This would most probably be my favourite shot of the day because it shows a smile hidden by the gun. *sniff* I can feel the picture. Lols, not much though.
This picture is more well-taken than the above one but it just looks like another pose to me. Oh yeah and thanks buddy, thanks for being such a horrible background there. == (The guy who looks like he is doing Oppa Gangnam Style dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment