Sunday 17 March 2013

Animax Carnival 2013 Malaysia : Day 2


17/03/2013 – Sunday
     Animax Carnival 2013 Malaysia, today would be the second and also last day of event for the year. I didn’t arrive as early as I did yesterday because I had church service. By the time I reached to the event area, it’s already the 4th contestant for the Animax Carnival Cosplay Competition.

     Anyways, today’s event is opened to public and the crowd is equally insane as yesterday. For the cosplayers, there are new cosplayers whom attented today, some of them cosplays the same outfit and some of them cosplays different outfit. For the photographers, well…I only recognized a few so I don’t really know.
The main event today wasn’t as exciting as yesterday. It’s the cosplay competition. There are about 13 semi-finalist(they won through the internet) , 8 finalist and 3 winners. The contestants’ few minutes of performance to catch the judge’s attention was dancing, singing and drama.  
One of the judges.

Lastly, here are the cosplayers and my comments section : 
 Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail. It was an okay shot, I guess.
 This girl...well, she was very popular at that time. All the photographers showed no mercy and snapped away as she kept on posing for 'us'. 3:)
They looked like a nice pair so I couldn't resist asking to take a couple picture for them. Benefits me though.
 Okay...All I can say is, the guy/girl on the right kinda creeps me out.
 As I was roaming the crowd, a 'cute girl alert' came over me. So I quickly rushed over to snap a picture. I think she is cosplaying as Yui from K-On. Well, I'm not sure.
 Another pair shot I took. Strangely, the guy was better at posing than the girl.
 Oh yeah, this girl is awesome. She was like a doll! The mass of make up must be incredible. Oh and her poker face, It sticks to her for awhile. Couldn't even get her to smile.
 Well, it's just a 'pretty girl alert'. Walking past and snapped a picture.
 This shot wasn't bad especially since I used flashed.  The background + her dominating pose is suiting.
 First thing that came into my mind when I saw her, a huge box of Chocky!!! I think she'll look better with a smile but she just kept on using her poker face instead.
 Gotta give credit to this guy, his outfit does look pretty awesome. Oh, I would rate him the best male cosplay for today.
 The emo character, nothing much to say about it since. Her looks and the outfit does match, emo-ness.
 Asuna from Sword Art Online. It's odd, it's such a popular character and I've only seen one person cosplaying it!
 Oh, there's a story behind this one. Suddenly a huge crowd of people was excited, so I slithered my way and came here. Guess what? The guy proposed to his girlfriend, like, right in the picture and in their cosplay outfit... In this picture, they're about to kiss and yes I did take a picture of them kissing but it wasn't a good shot. Awww...so sweet, oh well, I wish them good luck with their marriage life.
Tifa! There are a few people cosplaying it but I only managed to take a picture of this girl cosplaying Tifa. She looks completely like a doll and she was seriously popular among the crowd. She just stood there for about half an hour because the crowd kept on coming to take a picture of and with her. 
Once again, she would be my favourite cosplayer for the day but since the guy above (arrows pointing the dude) spoiled the whole picture, I had to edit the picture into this :
Since my objective is to make her shin from the crowd, I had to darken the whole background and ESPECIALLY covering a portion of the guy's face. There you have it, a lost kitten in this 'sea' of people. There are so many people around yet it seems like only 1 person exist, this was my vision.  

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, I didn't know that Asia had so many cosplayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all are awesome cosplayers!
    &
    dude u know nothing about anime so STFU~
    -do some research 1st b4 making some comment.pffffff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just my opinion dude, I watch anime and read mangas but they are not my life. Everyone have their own opinions, douche bag.

      Delete