Friday 22 March 2013

Epic Week


22/03/2013 – Friday
     This has been an awesome week! After Animax Carnival ended on Sunday, it’s back to the usual life in school. Let’s see, I got demerit by my teacher for about 10-20 marks, my friend and I somewhat reunited again and I managed to interact with some of my buddies back in hometown.

     Honestly, I’m so excited to get my driving license. It’s just few more weeks before I can start my driving lessons! I seriously hope I manage to get my driving license before I return back to my hometown. >_< I feel like I’ve grown a lot this time when I’m going back to my hometown in June. The feeling of going back to my hometown as a 17 years old guy with car and superbike license, reuniting with my friends and exploring my own hometown by myself is awesome. xD
This guy's carefree and 'laughs at just about everything' personality is somewhat similar to me. xD 
     Anyways, back to my current school. Ugh! I had somewhat an argument with a teacher last week, It seems like the teacher seriously did not like my ‘stand for my own rights’ but that is not important because somehow I managed to get myself out of this. Oh my, you won’t believe how much drama I spilled in the teacher’s office. xD Persuade some ‘important’ teachers and with some skills, this would just be a small obstacle to me. Muahahaha!!! xD

     The best occurrence for this week would be probably, the silence between my friend and I finally broke. After all sorts of awkward situation and stuff, I feel like it’s finally the stage where we go back to stage 1. It is as if nothing happened, no hard feelings and no nothing. Everything has reverted back to how it once was and how it should be. J I am more than satisfied to be able to keep her happy and safe in any ways possible. It has been a long and painful silence but at least it has finally vanished.
Bonds made naturally. 
     Last but not least, I reunited with my precious hometown friends. Even though we just interacted through cyber space, I guess I’ll still consider it as reuniting. All those sweet and fun memories I had with them, they came flooding into my mind. The jokes we had, the laughter and the bond, nothing can break us. xP

      Chan Chau Man, a pretty girl from my class whom I’ve known since F1. I couldn’t stop thinking of her when my friend(girl) mentioned about shooting games and horror movies. She loved those stuff and it’s kinda awesome yet scary for me. xD  My brutal honesty have hurt her feelings and made her cry before but in the end, all was understood and forgiven. I do apologize for making her cry though.. >_<  

     My First Love….Hahaha, It’s been quite some time since I’ve last chat with her and fortunately I had a great time chatting with her this week. We kind of talked of the past, present and future. How nostalgic! At least, there are no more hard feelings between us and I just love the way we are right. Neutral and happy. :3 The thing is, she always thought I’m joking with her from Form 1 till even now!!! It’s 5 years already, girl, you should know when I’m serious and when I’m not!!! xD The most disappointing for me would probably the moment when she thought I was joking when I confessed to her during Form 2. >_<….But....she said she regret that now. “Omg!!! That made me really happy in a way. xD”

     So to sum it up, I had a great weekday even if my test results weren’t so satisfying but still…I hope the weekends would be even more awesome!
     Almost forgot to mention that K-Project entertained my week nights during this week. My favourite character in this anime would be the Blue King. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment