Sunday 10 March 2013

First Love


10/03/2013 – Sunday

     Once again, the memory of my first love has returned to me. I have been quite busy these days as in studying, playing games, working out in the gym and some other stuff. My mind was quite preoccupied with all these things and for some reason, all these sweet memories of her awoke in my mind.
   
     I believe in stuff like First Love. It may sound childish but who cares, It is my way of thinking. First Love, It is something special to me. My definition for it would probably be the first person I have truly fell for once upon a time. 2 years back, I had wished that my first love would also be my last but I guess it didn’t work out. xP

     The short, cute and specs girl. Who grew into about my height, cute and specs girl. Big changes, maturity have such impact for us teenagers. I think I grew up quite a bit too but I probably don’t notice it. :3 Anyways, she was the classmate and friend that I loved for 2 years +.  We started off as friends, slowly it grew from an interest to liking and finally love. People say teenage love is immature or known as ‘puppy love’ but are all teenagers like that? Think again.  
  She made me smile whenever I see her smiling or laughing. Every morning when I see her face, she was my motivation to improve myself. She was the first one who coloured my black and white world into something more colourful. :3 I bet she didn’t know but I always wanted to hug her whenever she starts crying and be the one who shoulder her sorrows.

     All the sweet memories, I always feel touched when they dominate my thoughts. The sweet girl who always laughs joyfully with her friends in class and cry over small reasons (well, small reasons for me anyways). The sweet memories turned into bitter memories. I had gone through my state of depression as I was suffering every single day and night because of being away from her. The feeling was the worst compared to all others.
     The situation always remains the same for me, I shatter for someone else but that someone else doesn’t even feel a thing for me. I told her that she was my first love not too long ago and she told me in return ‘I liked her because of my curiosity.’

     “Ha! I don't think I 'loved' you for 2 and half years just because of my curiosity.” With that, she changed topic. :P Back to topic, I felt this new foreign feeling because of her, learned how to stand up after I shattered and move on. First Love is like a lesson, a memory and a single time experience. :3

     Oh well, time passes. People change and so do feelings. What was once exist is now extinct. :3 

    “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres.”  1 Corinthians 13:4-7. I found this from my bible and I think it’s very meaningful. :3 
The 4th chapter. An even crazier chapter which won't be coming so soon. Estimation time, about 2 years time or more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment