Saturday 24 March 2012

Breaking That Barrier


This world is one messed up place...Not naturally but it was made this way by us. Everyone would think the high would be at high and the low would be at low. Wrong. That is not a fact it is just 'the people's mindset'.

My latest post have something to do with reality and people's mindset~
What happening to me these days...?
I'm no Science Student anymore, i'm more of an Arts/Commerce student now.

I changed from A class (so called top class) to D class (so called lower class).
This is the problem.
Everyone looks down on the lower classes, even if they say that they don't.
Difference between A and D is just the matter of subjects. Different subjects.
Everyone thinks students from the 'lower classes' are rebellious or not smart. Will influence other people to be bad and what so ever.

My family is no exception, their also having the 'people's mindset'.
I'm sick of that.
This type of cases is not even a fact!
I want to change all of that.

I'm not smart or anything but i still can bring changes even though if it's just a little.
I want to shine in 'lower classes' and change the way people think.

So, please give your support for me to strive!!! >_<!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do not be discouraged,be strong..and
    Do not care about how others see.. OKAY??

    ReplyDelete