Sunday 18 March 2012

New Character. New story.


Let me present you the newest character in my blog!!!

First of all, many things happened between us and apparently she's the girl from my previous post :
http://cold-heartedme.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-senior.html

So for this month more complicated things happen again.
I chat with her online every single day, got her handphone number and texted with her everyday even webby (webcam) chat with her.
It feels as if we're dating but please don't mistaken. We're just normal friends so far. :P
(I know many of you people will think differently and be mistaken) :P

So yeah, please give a big welcome for her special appearance. (I'll probably seldom draw her as her character is a bit more complicated than the others >_<) *Sorry, CLH*


No comments:

Post a Comment