Wednesday 14 March 2012

Paint! Day 3

 Done the ceilings

 I actually moved my table to the other side, but moved it back after i done.

The last part undone

Third day, seriously tired.
I managed to do the sides and ceilings today. Repaint for 2nd time to even the colors too.
My right hand....wow seriously exercise as it's really tired.
I guess i did a lot of work done today :P

Btw, in between me working, i got to webcam with this pretty girl almost the whole day.
Awesome, ei? :P
Hahaha, yeah it was fun.
Half work half replying her all the time.

So anyways, tomorrow i'm just gonna finish up that little portion over there and stick my wall stickers!!! 
Then my room is complete!!! :D



On an unrelated case....
I have visitors from Canada, Germany and United Kingdom.
Thumbs up to you all!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment