Monday 12 March 2012

Paint! Day 1

 Teddie doing the sides.

Hehehe....overall of how messy my room is! 

 End of day 1 work~ (The walls looks tidy right? :P)

Hehehe....my hands covered with paint. (Washed several times before)

Well, i've decided to decorate my room around starting of the year.
Though i never really got the chance until today.
I bought these wall stickers and i thought "hey, orange fits both of them" (i bought 2 packs)
So yeah, i finally bought the paint, rollers a stick and some brushes.

Painting was a lot messy ofcourse~
I just took all the old newspapers and arranged them neatly on the ground.
So far, i've paint and repainted 'my' right side of the wall twice to even the colors out.
Painting was easy, it was just that getting the same colors was hard.

I have 1 week of holiday and yeap i'm gonna completely decorate the walls of my rooms in within this holiday~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment