Friday 16 March 2012

Change of HEART


Alright....First of all... THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE!!
To all of you please don't misunderstand that this matter actually happened, it was just my nightmare.

So anyways, as i've said before, i had this seriously horrible nightmare last night or morning... o.O (because i slept quite late)
I don't remember every little single detail but here's what i can describe.

I dreamed of 'her' again...
What i see...we were both more mature that time.
'She' had long hair ('she' have short hair now as far as i know)
I wanted to find her that time, to talk to 'her' and settle our matters.
I think i wanted to tell 'her' how i feel...
So yeah, when i found 'her'.

'She' started running...away from me.
So obviously, i would chase after 'her'.
Running, running around my previous school.
Somehow i lost 'her' and ended up in a classroom....
The classrooms were all designed like apartments with several floors.
They also had these steel doors....

Then one of my friends, my senior, 'her' friend, came in and gave me a bag of pills...
I thought "what is this for...?"
I looked out of the window, i saw 'her' still there running....
I just sat down and felt depressed for i don't know what reason. (instead of chasing after 'her')

After awhile....'she' came up to me, right in front of me.
The looks on 'her' face was completely different....
'Her' face and voice were the same...but 'her' eyes were different...
'She' looked rather....evil...in a way...

'She' started telling me everything.
Who she was, how she really is.
(I remember there was once in real life when she told me, she had double personalities too)
(Though i seriously and hopefully doubt it was this personality)
I was so confused....looking at the girl i admire, but feels as if 'she' isn't 'she'....
I thought she changed... I thought she turned into some kind of evil person...
Then....i woke up and my dream ended....

BUT.....Luckily for me, it was just my dream....

To Xxxx XXXXX,
I know i've been away for several months, and i know you don't actually really care.
But i do.
I can't see you but only can constantly think of you and ask about you through our friends....
I really hope you won't ever change.... i hope you'll stay the same...
Forever be the girl i knew....
The feelings are losing...but it's still somewhere there (for me)

Please.... don't ever change.....









No comments:

Post a Comment