Friday 16 March 2012

Paint! Day 4

 This part was incomplete yesterday... but guess it's done

 The main reason i paint my walls....these

This too :P

Well.....today would be my fourth day trying to decorate my walls a bit.
Yeap, i finally able to complete painting all my walls.
So, for the final touches.
The wall stickers i bought.
Pretty much the main reason why i started to paint my walls.

As you can see, the color i chose for my walls are to match these Wall Stickers.
So anyways, i'm just able to complete the red ones for today.
Then i'm guessing i'll complete everything by tomorrow.







Bwahahahaha!!!



On an unrelated case.....



I have a new visitor from Taiwan!!!
Thumbs up to you Taiwanese!!! :D


The 2nd one would be....
Look at the competition eh...
Kinda stiff competition :P



5 comments:

  1. Wallpaper stick to the beautiful..Like the winter plum flower tree..There are two birds in singing.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a truth "they" are marh..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing liao..

    ReplyDelete