Tuesday 28 August 2012

Endurance...


Sometimes it's just hard to be WITHOUT you,
day and night...i'll be sulking inside my own world dreaming of being with you.

I lose the sense of reality, lost in thoughts of you...
Yet still, none of those mean anything to you...

My world's color?
Normally it's black and white...
Though sometimes it has all the colors~

It has just been one year, yet it felt more than that...
Till the day i meet you, i hope you'll know how to fix me.
Either fix me good or at least patch me up to how i used to be.

Foolish, childish, annoying and most of all FUN.
I missed those feelings...
I've been drown in work these days, even ignoring my studies sometimes.
The seriousness creeps my customers...that's not a good sign...

My entertainment?
There is nothing more entertaining than playing games or watching anime....for now~
Pray that i won't enjoy seeing the bloodshed of others in the future...

Respond to my feelings with honesty and bravery according to your will, that is all i ask of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment