Sunday 12 August 2012

Prayers

My Phone's Wallpaper!!!

As most of you know, or some of you may not know.
I am a Christian. A proud to be one anyways.
This week i'm gonna share a simple story or what i like to call simple 'miracle' done by God.
The simple miracle happened because me and some other people prayed for our friend. 

I think this suits a certain verse in the bible : 
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Luke 11:9

Anyways, here is how this week's story is....
It kinda started at around midnight on a Friday night.
My friend the 'sick girl' kinda post on Facebook saying she's suddenly feeling ill.
It didn't really bother me because it frequently happens. 
Little did i know on the next day when i text her...

Her brother replied (using her phone) saying she was unconscious since last night till Sat morning!!!
*Please don't think she fell asleep*
I started to get worried and ask how was she and all...
Even her brother kept her hospital location a secret for her as usual.
(don't know why, she won't let any friends visit her)

Well i thought she'll eventually get up sooner or later.
But after i went back home at about 11.00 smtg in the night. (Finish dinner with cousins)
*Took the day off from work* 
I was like "What the miao?! How long has it been since she fainted?!"
Her brother was like posting a status using her Facebook saying she's unconscious and all.
(Why the heck is he using her FB and holding her cellphone?)

He said "If she is unconscious for 48 hours, her life will be at risk." (20hours passed)
I just paralyzed on my seat....i didn't know what i can do, suddenly start thinking of all the possible things that might happen to her. 
I lie on my bed, just thinking and thinking....
Finally, i sat up and made a decision.

It may seem like a lousy thing to do for mortal thoughts.
But as a Christian, i believe it is the most useful thing to do.
I sincerely prayed and just put all of my faith into God. 
Drips of tears rolled down my cheeks. (Wow, so emotional >_<)
*For your information, i wasn't crying okay!!!*

The night was long... i couldn't stop thinking of the possibilities..

Next morning, i texted her cell again...
Still it was just her brother. 
Even at work, i felt so lifeless.
Then about noon, it was her who texted back.
(Approximately 36 hours later)

All i could think of was, 'Thank God'.
All the stress that was building up just vanished.
It's like i have never felt so relieved before.
I suddenly felt sleepy too!!! coz i didn't sleep that well last night!
*Ended up sleeping at work for few minutes*

So guys, i hope my story got to inspire some of you to always keep your hopes up.
And just have faith!



No comments:

Post a Comment