Saturday 18 August 2012

Hari Raya Holidays~

Well Hari Raya holiday is here and that means 1 week holiday!!!
But i'm gonna end up spending it working anyways, so no point me saying that >_<~

Anyways, i managed to snap some pictures of my workplace today.
Today kinda free because my friend recommended several other part-timer (he thought i not working today)
So i just work half day. :P
Since there was about 2 extra people doing my job,
He just gave me a camera, and said "Help go take pictures"

I ended up having some fun of myself going into the field and taking pictures.
So here are some pictures i managed to take~

 (I too wear that orange shirt)

 Players testing marker. 

 Getting ready before Game On!

 Strategy Discussion

 Bang? >_<

Well after work,
got back home,
then pick up my dog from her surgery.
And yes, i said surgery~ (some surgery to make her unable give birth or something)
Awh..my poor doggie :/

After that, my family and i went to 1Utama,
actually i didn't want to go so far...i'm tired from work...
But the 'QUEEN' (eldest daughter of the family) insisted coz our cousins are there~
 My first eva Baskin Robin's purchase!

 Friggin costed me RM16 for this ==...

 Yumcha while reading Mr Mystery : The Mystery Of The Gangster's Gun

 My dinner~

 Playing with fire, maybe? XD

 Lols, pizza in a Japanese Restaurant?

 The Salad of the Casual Set for 2~

This is one messed up Ramen ==...

Yes, i am a fan of Mr Mystery.
Am always excited for new series~
By the way, while the other went for shopping.
I just went to Food Republic with my cousin in 1Utama to have some quiet time with my BOOK!

Owh yeah....for those who flirt on the escalator...please restrain yourselves from doing that...
Because you'll really annoy those single guys out there who are just standing behind you =_=...
Happen to saw a couple flirting owh so sweetly right in front of my on the escalator....
Argh...am i jealous or just annoyed?
I don't know!!!




In an unrelated story:
Sometimes when i'm down...
sometimes when everything goes wrong,
Sometimes...sometimes....when i just care too much for someone...
I'll just want to hide under my table, hiding myself from the world.... 
But i usually ended up on my bed, lying down mindlessly until i eventually falls asleep. >_<
Shrouded in darkness, sometimes i just want to escape reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment