Wednesday 22 August 2012

Investment : Game Console/Girls

Remember few months ago, when i said what will i do with the salary i earn?
You probably may not remember but... i do :D

Well originally those money were kept to bring girls out on dates... >_<
Though since i would probably not get a girlfriend like...ever?
So i decided to invest in a game console instead!!!

Say hi to my new PS VITA!!! (Say hi to yourself too PS VITA :P)

I think PS VITA suits me best,
since i'm more of a guy who is usually not in the house (i think?)
Travelling~
Something portable like this would be awesome to kill my boredom while waiting in bus or something~

PS3 is great too but since i can't bring it around, i might as well get one of this.

So..... the choice between Game Console versus Girls.
Why i chose Game Console as the winner?

First of all, it won't break my heart..even if it spoils, at least the damage done is not so heavy~

Second, It's more long lasting and trustable.
Relationships are unstable and Game Consoles won't 'dump' me.

Finally, Game Consoles won't demand nor expect anything out from me except for giving me enjoyment.
Girls tend to expect 'miracles' from their 'so called' loved ones while game consoles, they just give us whatever we ask for and we just enjoy it!


Oh yeah....by the way, i'm broke once again after buying this~  >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment