Saturday 25 August 2012

Silent Appearance, Noisy Heart....








Those quiet days when i just watch over her in the class,
Makes me feels like an idiot right now.

Those days, with stern and firm looks on my face.
Appearance that means nothing but what was underneath that was a world of feelings.

Love and Pain. 

Teenagers, it's not a blissful thing to be.
I'm foolish, young, easily influenced and easily hurt.
I'd rather be a kid, so i won't have to experience these pathetic experience. 

Liking a girl that doesn't like you back,
and you know of it,
it's rather a stupid thing to do.
That FACT, i agree yet i'm the one foolish enough to do it. 

I have to thanks her for being so considerate, really.
None of it is her fault.
I'm the one who probably thinks too much about fantasies and miracles that may happen.

So i curse myself for meeting her, knowing her, befriending with her and finally falling in love with her~

It's funny, my dear senior Erin. Told me to keep on going. 
But if she thinks of it my way, keep doing the same thing that you're sure will result to failure.
Isn't it something an idiot would do?
I'm an idiot...and i want to stop being one~

Can anyone fill my empty heart? :( 















No comments:

Post a Comment