Friday 31 August 2012

Ratty Culprits!!!

 My kitchen.

 One of da rats going to face the Charges~

Be strong and face the consequences Rat! (Sorry for the blurriness)

Arh...Finally!!! Caught the second and third rat from it's Colony.
*Didn't manage to take picture of the first one*

Well this problem had been causing me problems for MONTHS!
There is like a group of RATS living on my ceiling for the past few months.
And yes, i said ceiling as in my wooden ceiling~ 

Around midnight or night, when it's quiet and dark.
They'll know when to move out and search for food in the kitchen...
It's normal for me to hear their little paws crawling on my roof almost every night~ 
They tend to scratch the ceiling or squeak to each other.

Sometimes it even feels a little creepy when you're trying to sleep. :/
*Thinking of the first night when they started living up there*
I was like "What in the world....is that noise?"  >"_"<(Frowning/grumpy) face

By the way, the first rat my MOM caught was about few weeks ago.
Then Wai Seng(someone i should probably call a 'father') came back and took over the OPERATION.
He used the same traps(additional traps) with different baits all around the kitchen.

I went out with a community(consist of people you would call family members).
Then when we came back, the rats were there squeaking loudly. (Both were still alive)
Owh...how my dog went crazy for those rats... =_=

Anyways, Wai Seng just wrapped them up in plastic bags and threw them somewhere.
If they somehow manage to survive and escape, bless them~
If they come back to my ceiling, curse them =_=.




No comments:

Post a Comment