Sunday 30 October 2011

My month long activity~ :D

1 week of holiday just passed because of Deepavali,
Slacked the whole week off in my cousins house,
Gosh.... everyday just go eat 'mamak shop', play PS3 and Monopoly Deal(Finally learn play liao) >_<
It was kinda during that period but since tomorrow is school..... i feel even lazier to go school!!!

Haiz~ i still have 2 weeks of school.
Everyday just go school..... sit in the hall with whole lot of new friends until butt pain
O.O. There is one or two 'visits' to somewhere but just a few.
Mostly would be sitting in the hall for the whole day.
And as a new student, i soooo have to give a good reputation as in not skipping school =_=
The principle and Penolong Kanan HEM already told me few times already not to be influenced by other students~

Anyways, after that 2 weeks of school will be....... my year-end school HOLIDAY!!! >_<!!!
I have 1 week nothing to do in KL before 'balik kampung' for holiday~
Probably, go my cousin's house and do all the usual stuff again.
At least, it's better than staying at home alone online the whole day, right?

My 3 weeks holiday in my 'kampung' huh......
Is all pack, pack and pack.
Need to get ready for the final moving~

No comments:

Post a Comment