Monday 10 October 2011

10th Octobieee!!!

YAY!!! Last day of PMR have ended for me liao!!!
Wohoo!!! Though i actually don't really get the feeling of excitement o.O
Well students with 8 subjects still have to go for their exam tomorrow~
But not for ME!!! :p

Is time for me to finally release all my tension and feel the holiday MOOD!!!
Even though exam is over for me already, but i still need to go to school tomorrow =_=
I need to.....
Give back all my 'borrowed' text books,
Say goodbye to my teachers,
Take my leaving certificate,
Walk around my school,
Resign as prefect of Sekolah Menengah Jenis Kebangsaan Tiong Hua,
Say goodbye to my classmate and friends....
Feels so sad :'(

Anyways, i need start packing for my leaves,
Gosh... i don't even know what to pack because this time is moving not holiday trip O.O
So many things.... how the heck am i supposed to.... =_=,
Ah!!! Leave it for later!!!
Gotta work on my PC + Laptop issue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment