Monday 3 October 2011

War Of October...... PMR!!!

Ah!!!!! Pmr Pmr!!! Exam! Exam!!!
So STRESS, dammmmmnnnnnn ittttttttttttttttt!!!!
Not~ >_<,
Ah.... 04/10/2011 the first day of the government exam for Malaysia's form 3 students.

Everyone have worked their 'lives' out for this very day, hehehe~
Same for me >_<!!!
Anyways, so many people are stressed for nothing~
Can't they just treat it as another ordinary exam??

Oh yeah, thanks for all the encouragement and support from everyone!! :p
For all the other form 3 students who are facing PMR tomorrow,
Good Luck, Gambateh and Do you Bestiieeee!!!

Gosh.... it feels like 4 days of heeeeeeeeeell for 7 subs student and 5 days of heeeeeeeeell for 8 subs student~
FYI, i'm just taking 7 subjects.
Can't wait to fly through these 4 days as they have been bugging me for the whole YEAR!!!

But.... the sky seems like it understands my emotion right now....
The winds are blowing madly and there is going to be quite a storm coming....
I'm hurting inside me not because of the exam but what's coming after the exam....

I'm leaving.....
My classmates,
My friends,
Those bitter-sweet memories,
Those crazy buddies of mine, >_<
And my beloved school that i will always remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment