Tuesday 11 October 2011

Farewell Day.....

Woke up around 7 something in the morning by my ever noisy dog =_=,
Did the usual things~
Bath, eat breakfast, stuff liddat,
After that went to school to get the documents for my leave,
Apparently some people didn't do their homework =_=~

My mom dropped me off at the public library,
I was there too early because it haven't even opened yet O.O
Then when it's 9 a.m, went in to kill some time~
Gosh.... so many boring books in the library!!

 Searched, searched, searched.... for some time....
Then finally found a corner that's in my favor :p
The Hardy Boys!!!
Can't believe i actually spent around 1 hours 30 minutes to 2 hours by just reading two Hardy Boy's comic,
Oh well after that, walked to town to catch a bus,
Waited for about 15 minutes then they start to move, almost fell asleep..... so dangerous O.O

Anyways, when i'm back in school.
Said goodbye to come teachers and just waited at my 'ex-school's' hall for my friends examination to end,
Gosh....it feels as if every minute that passes by, my heart keeps beating faster and faster...
Awkward~ O.O

Then when the exam ended, some morons go and throw their examinations question paper as if they've graduated from university =_=,
Sadly for me...... i waited there unnoticed!!!
Everyone's like rushing back home with relief in the minds and souls O.O
Well, there was one or two friends who saw me standing there,
But they didn't know what i was doing in school as i finished my exam yesterday.

Ah....but the most sad part is....
My so called considered close friend, she didn't even bother to notice me at all....
I was like invisible from her view...
If she didn't care WHY should I?!
She was the one who talk and act the most!!
Why The Heck Is It Affecting me?!

well whatever... here are some of my buddies
                          If i was in this picture, we would be called 'The Boys' by the teachers~ :P
                            Some of my buddies that i like to chat with and.....disturb~ >_<
                       
I shouldn't even ******* CARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment