Monday 17 October 2011

First Day Of School in New School~

Woke up early to rush to Kementeriaan Pelajaran in Shah Alam,
Got some things and rushed to my 'new' school,
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Sunway.

Met up with the principal to handle some issues~
And then met with the Penolong Kanan Hal Ehwal Murid for further 'urusan'~
After that, went down to the Discipline Office and met 'Cikgu Eustace' (Discipline Teacher)
Had to swear on some things like me being a good student and so on so on~

When that's finished, teacher asked me go to the counselling room....
But instead i headed into the Workshop Lab instead!!! (Bengkel KHB)
I so totally thought it was the counselling room!!!!
No wonder the teachers there was surprised why was the new student hanging around there...
So embarrassed =_=!!!

I noticed it was the Workshop Lab after awhile~
But couldn't be bothered and continue sitting there like an idiot until the school ended...
By the way, the rest of the class i'm put in was having a visit at Petrosains~
So much for a first day of school, huh?
Sucks to be me .... =_=

Well hopefully tomorrow would be a MUCH smoother day....

No comments:

Post a Comment