Wednesday 19 October 2011

Get Use To It Already!!!

hm.... 3rd day in my new school SMK Bandar Sunway~
It feels much better than the previous days >_<
Morning didn't get up at 5.30 a.m like yesterday for jogging,
Lazy butt today >_<

Anyways, it was just another day of sitting in the hall doing nothing~
I just kept thinking about what i should join for next year??
Any ideas??

Possibilities of me joining :
a) Beruniform : 1. Scouts
                        2. Wushu

b) Clubs : 1. Interact
                2. Tourism?

c) Sports : 1. Badminton
                 2. Indoor games

Well during recess, someone bothered to introduce herself to me.
She was like playing around with her friends and suddenly introducing herself to me.
I just reacted with my 'ok attitude' as in..... 'alright, hi, yeah, ok'
She even bragged to her friends about her 'interaction skills' since she's in Interact Club =_=
Awkward~

Oh yeah.... a ******* bird shit on me, luckily just by my shoulders ==!!!

 I can feel the relationship between the boys n girls in this school is sooooo far apart~
Compared to my previous school... they were all so close friends until some of them even started dating each other ==!!!
Makes things so unusual for me ==!!

Maybe i should give some of my 'ex-school's influence'~ hehehe............ >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment