Saturday 1 October 2011

The Waves before the Tides....

PMR(Penilaian Menengah Rendah) is coming  so soon,

And yet i'm soooo not focused but distracted instead,

My distraction.....Every teenage guy's problem = Girls,

Feels so lame and annoying for someone like me to face this kind of probs,

It's as if i'm not me anymore =_=!!!

Everyday when i reached school,

The first thing i AUTOMATICALLY would do will be checking her arrival,

I always try to dismiss my thoughts when i've noticed she's a lattie and act as if nothing happened,

But..... deep inside i couldn't stop thinking of her even if i didn't want to.....

That just ...... SUCKS!!! Damn I hate feeling like this!!!

I can't concentrate on my studies with her being so loud and noisy in the class!!!

Gosh!!! This what i meant by facing the Waves before the Tides!!!

But even though she's my total opposite and the most hated type of person (noisy,annoying,sensitive,etc etc)

I still can feel myself attracted to her in a way....

Well whatever, i hope this 'feeling' of mine will pass out and leave me alone, peacefully.

Because if it doesn't..... I have noooo idea what would happen~

No comments:

Post a Comment