Wednesday 5 October 2011

5th October Day 2 of PMR

WEEEEEEEEEEE~ Day 2 of PMR ended liao~
Quite smoothly too if i say so myself o.o,
I still have 50% of PMR to go!!!
Which would be Science, History, Maths and KH (Kemahiran Hidup)

Ugh... first subject was kindaaa easy!!!
Coz it's ENGLISH >_<!!!
then after that had like 3 hours break,
Walked to the market place nearby my school....
But it was freakin CLOSED!!!
Soooooooo damn MAD!!!
So i have to walk to some other shops for my lunch~

Some malay girls were like walking past the shop,
and their like 'oh!!! Tiong Hua !!, PMR jo!!!'
then their like calling 'Tiong Hua, Tiong Hua, Tiong Hua' (me coz they dunno me)
i just ignored them coz i was like busy ENJOYING my meal!!!

After lunch, chat with friends abit and then Geography paper started~
Ugh... it was quite easy with a few exceptions...
Gosh... those exceptions made me go crazy!!
I was like ..... is it this, no wait this, no wait it is this!!! GAH!!!
Well, it went quite well though~

Anyways, keep on going for the rest of the PMR students!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment