Sunday 16 October 2011

Trip to Penang!!!

Arh!!! 4 hours drive from KL to Penang is TORTURE!!!
Hate it, Hate it, Hate it, Hate it!!!
Well i slept through the whole way non-stop drive to Penang.

Reached my father's company's house at around 12 p.m


Anyways, had lunch then slept like a pig >_<
Dad brought me out to see the small 'Kampung' near Butterworth~
His bike was kinda surprising O.O

Following day~ dad got work to do so me, my mom and my jie jies~ went go hang gai gai at Penang.
Our objectives :
1. Eat Cendol at some Penang Famous Cendol Shop
2. Eat Chau Kuey Tiao (Chinese food) at some Penang Famous Chau Kuey Tiao shop~

Took around 2 hours to get to Penang from Butterworth because of jam ==!!!
Went there and we just turn around and around and around coz we got kinda lost.
Finally got to eat Cendol but didn't get to eat Chau Kuey Tiao.
We gotta rush home fast because have dinner with dad.

We went to Victoria St. smtg restaurant!!! >_<
The place looks kinda fancy and really expensive O.O
Our total meal cost like ...... RM400+!!!!
Omg!!! My most expensive meal with family!!! i think so o.O
I think my daddy 'puk gai liao' (no more money) after that meal >_<

Last Day, had lunch with family and off to another horrible 'Road Trip' that i will forever hate.
I see my daddy looks so lonely when  we're leaving him.
Just so sad.... I'm gonna miss him too. For a few months i guess~


No comments:

Post a Comment