Tuesday 27 November 2012

Carefree Day


13/11/2012 - Tuesday 
     Rolling on the bed, the sun is already shining so ever brightly at 8.00 in the morning. Half-awake, I just kept thinking of the girl I want to confess to. When will be the right time? Will I be successful? What’s her reaction? These thoughts just flicker through my mind.
     I had no plans for that. No appointment, no nothing. My grandma casually walked in the room to tell me that breakfast was ready. Being my usual self, I lay on my bed for awhile before getting up to prepare myself for the day.
     As I lay on my bed, I read the book ‘The Sorceress’ after satisfying my tummy. Phone rang, it was one of my gaming buddies.
     Perfect, go out to yumcha (similar to teatime) with my buddy. It has been a year since we’ve last met.
     The day just passed, just like that. We drank while chatting, gaming session for an hour, lunch then chat and the day goes on with drinking and chatting.
     Many topics were included. School, girls, others and life. The time didn’t matter, we had so much to catch up on. From 10.30 in the morning, we just literally drink and chat till 5.00 in the evening.
     Never had this experience before, there was just so much too much to talk about.

(END)

No comments:

Post a Comment