Saturday 3 November 2012

Peaceful Days with my Dog~

 *What you want?*

 My dog's favourite seat.
Yeap, that's my dog and yes, i do have a dog. =_=
Anyways, her name is Polly.
Though she have tons of nicknames.
Usually i just call her 'Pom-Pom', coz it sounds nicer~
My dog seriously barks A LOT especially when i'm sleeping or eating.
Ugh, you'll hate it if that happens to you.
But most of the time, she's a great company.

Normally, i would be alone at home.
Dad always working in estate.
Mom always working in her office.
Eldest sister studying in uni.
Second sister studying in uni.

So i'll always turn to my dog for company.
Play with her, bully her, disturb her when she's sleeping and occasionally nap beside her.
Words like 'Go out' and 'Chicken', instantaneously, she'll react to it. Those are her favourite words.
So, even i can't tell either going out or chicken is more important to her. :/

My dog enjoys 'outside' very much.

Those boring days when i have nothing to do.
Just lie down beside my dog feels better than lying on my bed alone.



Ugh....on the side note....
I think i'm sick =_= *facepalm*.
Few days started having flu, then came along my constant dehydration, headache and finally slight fever.
Rainy seasons woohoo, there goes my holiday. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment