Friday 23 November 2012

Reunion ~ (Friends 2)

15/11/2012 – Thursday
 
     “It has been a year long.”
     My mind just flickered through the memories I have since 1 year ago. So many things happened, now as a slightly different person, I once again meet and reunite with the friends I once abandoned.
     Strolled into Mc’Donald as my usual self, small bag sling across my shoulders with earphones stuck to my ears. A sigh of relief flushed across my face, a few of them arrived on time with familiar faces. At least, no major changes.
     As I sat down and mingle with the early birds, other familiar faces arrived. Some of them had grown taller, voice turned rougher, those who had short hair became long, some wore contact lens instead of spectacles and some… didn’t change at all. >_<
     From my opinion, they’re outer appearance may have changed a little though they’re attitude and personality remains the same. These are my friends that I once knew.
     Relationship status? Changed a lot throughout this year. Eight out of eleven people that attended that gathering, had started dating this year as in 78%. I’m one of the three people who MANAGED to remain single till now, the minority group. Those who I EXPECTED not to date before me but started dating already which made me really….. *Facepalm*. All I could think of was…”Gosh, I’m such a loser.”
     A casual greeting with a silent greeting from my heard, “We meet again.” ‘She’ came. Months of suffering and depression because of the mistakes I’ve regretted, I finally got to meet the girl I once loved before, 1/3 of the girls that really mattered to me.
     Slightly taller than before, hair grown much longer and her spectacles replaced by contact lens, she looks even more prettier and mature than before. She told me that at first sight, she didn’t recognized me but as I greeted her then she realized it was me. HOW SAD!!! :o Straightforward confrontation, agreed and accepted, those feelings we had once have been put aside. I fell for another, and I’m sure she fell for another too.
     We exchanged stories and had many to tell as we were having lunch.  Followed by photo shoot, so called, of my friends and I.
     One by one, each of them left after the gathering ended. “Just 2 hours? That was short, too short,” I thought to myself. It’ll probably be another year till we meet again.
     After I finish my yumcha (similar to teatime) with my friend, I set off to go hiking with my dear mei (little sister) once again.
(END) 


From right : Some random fella, Chau Man 


 Whao...taking picture with lenglui, Woohoo~ :3


 Er....?


 From right : Mei Fu, random guy, Yan Tung


 Picture of the day. This is just Hilarious!!!

 Owh...the so sweet couple~

 Missing one person actually~

No comments:

Post a Comment