Wednesday 7 November 2012

Time. Is it really gold?



As a kid, there comes seasons when,
You play all day long,
You get bullied all the time,
You don't give a damn about anything at all,
You do dumb stuff all the time,
and
You make friends easily all the time?
Time pass by without caring or even noticing, and you turn into a teenager.

As a teenager, there comes season when,
You get stressed out from exams,
Your lazy and wants to do nothing all day,
You just want to suicide because things are so tough,
Your parents are too busy to care for you,
You just want to be free and do whatever you want,
You fall in love,
You get heartbroken,
You meet friends,
You get betrayed,
You experience so many new things that you couldn't cope with,
and so so much more...
Sooner and later, those 7 years of your life goes by, and you turn into a young adult.

Young adult then adult and so on.
Those which i have not been through yet.

I'm in my teenage years and it's already been 4 years since i've started going to 5 years and after that, just 2 more years and i'll become a young adult.
What's awaiting me in the future? How does it look for me?
Good or bad? Bright or dark? Happy or sad? Successful or failure?

I'm excited yet scared.
I can't wait for it yet i don't want to continue this journey.
So many more stories to come yet i'm already fed up with my current stories already.
Is it really worth, staying alive longer, to wait and see something unpredictable to happen?
Is time really gold to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment