Monday 5 November 2012

Junior's Story : Similar stories from Different views.


Today is the last day of school for the Form 4 students, that means the beginning of the holidays!
Well i didn't attend school today because...it's rather inconvenient for me to do so... :3
Anyways, while i was slacking, online, my junior started chatting with me.

She wanted...advise i guess? >_<
Well for some reasons, girls tend to come to me for advice when they have problems. (not just her)

It started with.
"Urm if you go out with a girl, u think of it as an outing but she thinks of it as a date.. Then one day she asks if it was a date what will u do? How will u answer ><".
and that means.
Girl-boy relationship problems. :3

You see... this guy, her senior. Asked her to go out with him on a movie as a date but she thought of him as a brotherly figure and thought of it as an outing.
But that slick guy, was so bold.
She said "I answered 'if i knew it was a date i might not have gone' then he somewhat got sad or something
Cos i thought of him as a brother >< then when we were cold in the cinema he hug me i'm like thinking nothing cos i thought it was a brother sister thingy".
Hahaha, that cracked me coz i knew i wouldn't be as bold as he is.

So the story goes on,
"Cos that time he liked someone else.. So when he asked me out i was like okay.. I need to clear my mind off some stuff so.. Just go lo >< until last night he told me it was a date... :/"
Gave some of my opinion and advice,
and she continued "But he liked someone else. So if he likes someone else and i like someone else we go out it aint a date right >< urm actually he didnt use the word outing. He just ask i free to go watch movie or not i say yes".

Bla bla bla,
then she said "Really? But what if we remain enemies forever, that will be bad :(
He's kind of a sensitive person. Anyway he's same age as u xD"
I told her ignoring and hating are different.
At that point, something hit me.
Ignoring her forever? That sounds similar.

Something similar...something that happened to me...
So it was my turn to tell her my story...

After hearing my story, she asked "Hm.. But arent u worried u guys might be like this forever? :/".
It was just simple question, yet... i'm not entirely sure of my answer...

After that, she said "he like to 'kao lui' though.. He knows the girls in my class and i didnt even know he was invited to her birthday party .. I was thinking maybe he's not that lonely after all but then he say when he left no one noticed and they were all playing game. Thats when i feel bad again ><
I thought guys were carefree :("

So in return i answered,
"We too have feelings, when we get serious, then it really matters.
Girls? have always a serious matter to us, except for playboys :3
We 'kao lui'(flirt) and see other girls but only 1 girl truly matters :3"

As the conversation goes on... she keeps thinking negatively of herself..
She kept telling me that she feels like she's just annoying him. She's not worth his attention anymore and stuff like that. and most of all she kept apologizing.
I thought.... Words like... "You're not worth my attention anymore" and "I'm sorry", they're just too familiar to me because it happened recently... Too recent for me... The sorrow i felt in these 1-2 months, felt like days just passed by and i still have a year to go.

The rest of our conversation, is just about the 2 of them getting back together as friends.
There are only 2 outcomes in situations like this : Friends/Strangers.
So i shared my story and my outcome was. Strangers once again.
How nostalgic... and how sad...
I wonder, did i really make the right choice?

The last decisive message... to ignore or to be friends once again?
My junior said... "Sorry if i'm wrong. U're just pretending she doesn't exist, arent u? U're making sure u treat her like a stranger. Thats not natural.. Eventually u both will get hurt or something
Oh wait i shouldnt talk crap. Sorry ><".
So i told her "'I'm just trying to living past this, give her a new experience.
let her learn, how much a person who cares can turn to hate
she who treasures her friends like gold, let her learn how it feels like to lose a friend."

That was my motive or rather objective. For her to learn, to feel. How many more challenges will she face in the future?

I don't know.
Like a rollercoaster,
If it doesn't falls down and just keeps on rising, how will it be fun?
It's bound to fall down someday at a certain point.   
So, i'll be the fall. Hopes she have fun in her life?

By the way, seems like i'm a little of topic here.
My junior and friend is currently thinking of a way to get back with her friend.
All i have to say "I'm glad, at least she tried". For both of the girls. My junior and ....



At some point in life, there comes a time when a man have to give one of this (what's inside) to a girl he truly loves.
Giving it and giving it with his heart inside are two entirely different meaning.
To have his hard work, feelings, heart and everything else inside. Given to that 1 girl.

10 comments:

  1. So Called '' Stranger '' of yours7 November 2012 at 00:51

    Yes , I have learned something from you .
    But Being a Stranger? o.O
    I agreed you're hurting both sides,
    but you're hurting you yourself even more /: ,
    I mean why would you even be sad in that 1-2 months,
    when you said you forget who am i and i'm dead in your life? o.O
    You're probably running from something and you didn't feel like making me as your stranger.
    You just don't know how?
    Maybe you're just confused .
    Actually I don't mind you treat me as stranger and i'm not sad to face you anymore?
    But How come? Because i'm facing it and i still treat you as friends .
    well take care.
    I know you wont reply , just think ^^ kays ciao :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear 'So Called Stranger of yours', i think i know the answer. I'm not sad nor hurt, just disappointed. More in me than her. Yes, i'm a coward and i always run away from situations like these. I give advice yet i don't know how to overcome them myself. I'm always confused, since the day i was born, i'm already like that. How come? because i'm an idiot, and that's how an idiot do things. They think too much, they hope too much, they care too much and they do things that are totally unnecessary and dramatic.
      In the end, we just get disappointed with that false little hope we have. That false little hope to do something we can never do.

      Delete
    2. PS : I guess you thought wrong this time coz i did reply~ :)

      Delete
  2. So Called Stranger of yours7 November 2012 at 23:39

    instead using the word " her " use " you " ~
    I think you know me and you act don't me :P idk xD
    You " think " you know the answer :P? you think? :P means dunno or not sure.
    Why Keep calling yourself an " idiot " ? ~
    Why not just face it ~ It's hurting you yourself .
    I knew i did something Disappointing to ya , You gave me a chance to learn something ,
    but why couldn't you let me help you or accept my thank you?
    Why be so called " stranger " of your's that i'll be facing you 1 more year ?
    Do you feel good? I'm okay with it, because im facing it /:
    But seeing you being disappointed and you're kinda hiding from me ,
    it really is hurting you~ just you don't accept the fact it is.
    and i don't want it happened to you being disappointed and all , my friend .
    Why not just settle it ? and just be a normal friend :)?
    why want to o.O suffer another year long? =)
    Take care , I hope you understand what i wanted to tell to you . :3 <3
    let it go ^^ ~ Stay Happy ^^V Peace . !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear 'So Called Stranger of yours', i used the word 'her' instead of 'you' because i those words are never meant for a guy, it has always been a girl.
      1.I think, at least i know where i am and not totally lost.
      2.I'm sorry for being rude but, hurt? Shut up, i don't want to hear it from someone who doesn't know when and how to use that word.
      3.Let you help me or accept your thank you, who do you think you are to me? What can you do? I think you should try helping yourself with your own delusions before helping me, i need no help from a person such as yourself.
      4.That 1 year, i can't wait to not see her, who is she, why do i care? Once she never even existed in my life and soon will be the same.
      5.Look at what you're saying, let's settle this, from my eyes, if you're that girl then you've learned nothing. Nothing have changed. She can lie to herself and others but not to me.
      6.Suffer? I'm suffering everyday not just because of her. You think my life troubles revolves around 1 ORDINARY girl like her? Think again and stop your own arrogance.
      I hope you understand what i wanted to tell to you and get a grip on your own life. :)

      Delete
  3. So Called Stranger of yours8 November 2012 at 23:57

    Hmm Nevermind then :) It's up to you . ^^
    I didn't say anything about your life is in trouble JUST cause of me :) .
    Like i said ,
    i'm just telling.. you want to see it? it's up to you ^^ .
    I've not changed? how do you know ??
    Well i'm trying to help you and not me :) , but since you called me to shut up
    i guessed i'll just stop typing then ^^ .
    I can't lie you ~ but what is there to lie?
    well i don't know :) ~ ^ ^
    Stay Happy then ;3 Take care ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more you speak, the more i start to think, why the **** did i try to know this person?
      You're really being so blind, you didn't understand what i said at all.
      Obviously you wouldn't know, somehow, MIRACULOUSLY, you're more lost than i am.
      Please...just get out of my life. Get out of my sight. Please.. just stay away from me.

      Delete
  4. Even if you're mad at me , you're angry with me , You're disappointed with me .
    Go On . It's my last word that i want to say to you .
    I've to tell you that Many people in class hates you . Believe or not?
    Just they Don't tell .
    You've said " Please " ? I'll try .
    Then i want to " Please " you something too .
    Please Change for the sake of the others?
    You'll never listen to what people say to you ,
    You'll never let people explain what they want ,
    You'll NevEr EvEr Understand people if you continue like this .
    Selfishness just bring you to a deep end where you can't move.
    And try to let go .
    if You hate me then hate me ,
    I've no rights to judge you , but i can give opinion about you
    I've said it , you want to change? It's your choice and you're dicision .
    If you change , then thank god. You're hating was worth it
    if you don't then i'll just think as i'm writing craps.
    How to Get out of your sigh?? ~ When i'll be same class as you 1more year .
    Stay Away from You? Facebook / Blog Sure. School?
    I'm not gonna hide away from you , you want to stay away then try your best.
    Get out of your life? How? o.O It was on your mind whether to let me go or not.
    and whether i'm out of your life anot .
    And not i don't understand you , It's i don't want to argue to you ,
    and let you feels "HOWS THE FEELING" of /: people explaning and talking
    where you don't listen.

    I'll " POOF " out from your blog 4EVER <3 ~ Kays. Ciao .
    Take Care Like Always * True Words *
    Sorry for disturbing and intruding your life and be rude here.
    Don't reply . I'll wont read anymore or reply. Just think what'd i said.
    or just think i'm writting craps <3 TAH TAH ~
    -Meow-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MANY people hates me in the class? You're wrong. I'm hated throughout the whole school and previous school and all my other schools i've been too.
      I am who i have been, MOST of you won't understand all that i've done and all i've been doing, till you grow up, you'll awake to realize some of the things i've done.
      I've been bullied throughout primary school, literally fought through it, i've been through odd situations and faced @ssholes throughout middle school and soon highschool. I've worked hard to achieve different types of achievements to just SURVIVE. Where have you been? Living in a bubble protected?
      I have no need to have tons of friends like you, few trustworthy friends are all i need to survive through my life.
      I'd like to see, when you fall, when you're in need of help and when you die. WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU?!
      You know what? 'I'm not gonna hide away from you', AT LEAST, you've said something right this time. You've finally showed resistance to me, to your so called 'friend'.
      Argue as much as you want, i want to see, how you've come to see my opinions with yours.
      If i have never listened to explanations, how in the world do you think i've grown? How do you think i'm able to give advices on certain topics.
      How will i survive in this world when i grow up? Knowledge is power, but unnecessary knowledge is CRAP.
      Open your eyes and see, the reality world we live in is the SAME, but the WORLD we live in is ENTIRELY different.

      Delete
  5. oh? i was just telling , it wasn't a resistance towards you .
    If i'm not your " friend " i wouldn't even bother to reply and say that to you.

    about being bullied by primary , i've been too , Most of the people too !!
    Me in a bubble protected by whom?? You Say? And i'm sorry to hear that. ~
    Argue? I didn't even argue at all :O~ i was just saying ^^
    About growing up ~ ?
    You're able to give advices by your past , you OVERCOME it .
    that's where everyone learn from~
    I don't know. Maybe it's an arguement to you , but it's not to me :) ,
    Just to make this clear :D

    ReplyDelete