Thursday 8 November 2012

Words Unspoken : Written


Those words running through your mind,
Those sentences, essays and so on that travels constantly in your mind,
The things you want to SCREAM out to the world,
How do you express them? How do you let them out to the world?

Through your Tongue, Spoken words?
Through your Art, Expressed words?
or
Through your Writings, Written words?

My words, that travels through my mind every single second in my life, my feelings, my desires, my hopes, my dreams and everything that i want to say.
They are through my words, the Written words...
I express my thoughts through my stories written in words,
I express my feelings through my blog written in words,
and so much more i express through words.

Spoken words have always been more powerful. Simpler to reach out to the world.
They are direct and straightforward.
A leader with Spoken words of gold can lead a country through amazing success.

Unlike Written words,
They are much more quiet. It doesn't mean that it is not powerful but it is harder to reach out to the world.
They are indirect and always comes with riddles and questions.
Words to play the mind and make people think, people are just so lazy.
They want everything to be laid out.
A Writer with Written words of gold can touch hearts and also do amazing things

Whenever i start reading story books and novels of my interest,
I always admire the writer,
Their writing style,
Their thoughts,
Their view of the world and how the world is.

I am just an amateur. An aspiring writer to write for self-interest.
I want to learn, how to touch hearts with my words just for the sake of reaching out to people...

Quiet and lonely.
I tend to isolate myself from the world at certain times.
Only words of sadness travel through my mind, those words unexpressed and not to be meant to be shared.
No wonder i'm such a hopeless romantic,
Those words that i want to say, are always in my mind, or else written at some place where nobody can see or know.

I can be an unexceptional speaker if i want to be.
I definitely sound arrogant right now but,
Give me a chance to give my life speech, and you'll be surprised by who i can be.
But who i want to be? That's a different question.


So... how do you express yourself to the world?
Spoken words?
Expressed words?
or
Written words?

My spectacles that represents, what i see through my eyes, not just what's not the outside but occasionally on the inside too where it matters.

Sometimes, i just sit around and start to wonder.
Those 3 girls that really mattered to me throughout my 16 years.
What have i done? What should i have done?
Those questions can endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment